We are living in a very challenging time – COVID-19 has changed everything, and it’s hard to know when things will ‘go back to normal’. We don’t even know quite yet what or when the ‘new normal’ will be… but we are all adapting, working together, and looking for ways to make things better… inspiring… and brighter….
With this project, you will be able to do just that. You will:
- ♦ Be a change-maker creating an impactful solution for a real world problem
- ♦ Nurture and grow your innovation mindset
- ♦ Build key competencies like creative collaboration, resilience, critical thinking and powerful communication
Plus: you’ll get to:
- ♦ Work directly with experienced mentors and STEM industry experts
- ♦ Get to know the exciting world of STEM technologies like robotics & automation, nano-technology, genetic engineering and synthetic biology
- ♦ Participate in skills building workshops – either online or in-person
- ♦ Learn more about possible career opportunities in STEM industries
- ♦ Expand your network of like minded youth and STEM industry contacts
- ♦ Nurture your entrepreneurial mindset – your ideas could be the start for a new business!
Also, we are here to support you each step of the way!
We promise to support your project work by:
- ♦ Connecting your team to STEM mentors & subject matter experts
- ♦ Hosting Project Touch Points and keeping all the teams connected through our Community platform
- ♦ Organizing skills building workshops – either online or in-person (we hope) that are tailored to meet your project needs
- ♦ Sharing project and STEM resources developed by SMEs & MindFuel education specialists
- ♦ Offering access to project materials & work space
- ♦ Hosting a final competition & showcase with opportunities to gain SME feedback and win awards & prizes